Wednesday, 26 September 2012

I'm not dead - but I do have have deadlines.

The cheap eye exam turned out to be a false economy

Can't seem to find time to scratch at the minute. I'm busy at work, and am tired when I get home, so I have a huuuge backlog of writing stuff to get through. Scripts to re-do, prose to fix and promises to keep.

Anyway, here's a snippet of something drawn by Leigh Kuliboer. It's called Skin Deep and is for Dogbreath, although I don't know when. I'm guessing 2013 sometime, given that I have a 10 page strip already in the next one. That's out in November and has a stunning cover (but more of that another time).

I'm quite chuffed that I've got two or three stories accepted by the chaps at the Futurequake press: Conflagration (Zarjaz); Riley's Collar (Dogbreath); Skin Deep (Dogbreath); and, Schrodinger's Hat (Something Wicked).

I do need to re-write some of the Hat script, though, so enough procrastination...



No comments:

Post a Comment